Uncle Brian was supposed to get to come to Owen's birthday party.
But then K-State had a bad loss and Frank took away the team's day off.
And that meant he took away Brian's day off.
I would say, no hard feelings, Frank. But, we already know the rest of the story.
So Frank, there are hard feelings. Just so you know.
The weekend after the BIG birthday bash, we celebrated round #2 in Manhattan.
It worked perfectly. We we were able to celebrate with Travis, Jamie, and Summer, who were also unable to make it and we got to catch the last home game and see Brian get honored on senior night.
Nate had obligations with work and couldn't make the trip.
:(
So while I finagled Owen, Travis got video of my parents and Brian on the court.
But, I missed getting pictures until after the game.
The Cats picked up a "W" and Owen made it through the game.
Despite the noise, he slept on Grandma and Grandpa the second half.
Summer was excited to get her picture with a few of the guys.
Victor enjoyed Owen, but Owen wasn't too sure about Victor.
A great family pic, just pretend Nate is dressed as Willie...
After the game we found this perfect spot at Ramblers. It was already adorned with a birthday banner...and they didn't even know we were coming.
We had such a great time and I was SO happy we got to see ALL of these wonderful people.
Owen said it was worth the wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment