A few weeks ago we got a bit of snow.
Luckily, this time it was warm enough to play in it.
And by warm, I mean freeeezing cold.
But, compared to 2 degrees, 30 is warm...er.
Aunt Angela recently loaned us boots and snow pants.
They worked perfectly.
His coat is hiding it, but those snow pants make Owen look quite curvaceous.
Can you call a boy curvaceous?
About the time Nate and I were ready to head inside, O drug us over to the park.
I am sure our neighbors thought we were crazy.
I wouldn't call us crazy, but we are pushovers.
A boy can have his pick of any swing in the park on a snow day.
Not sure how he ended up with the big boy swing?
Growing up way too fast!
And though he doesn't answer my questions on video. He's since watched this nearly 50 times.
And every time he confirms that, yes, he does like the snow.



No comments:
Post a Comment