A few months back, Owen perfected his "go K-State" chant when prompted.
It then extended to every time he saw a football field or basketball court.
And now, every time he sees a powercat.
He prefers his "go K-State" clothes, which only consist of two shirts and a pair of pants.
When we do laundry mid-week, he ends up in purple almost everyday.
I was sure to tell his teacher about the obsession, just so she doesn't think we're crazy.
She still probably thinks we're crazy.
Imagine the boy's excitement when he got to see his grandparents
and lots of powercats all in one day!?!?
And back then, Owen slept through most the game.
I knew that probably wouldn't happen this year.
Three generations of wildcats.
Owen stayed entertained for a while, but by the second half, he needed to walk a bit.
And, judging from all the other parents and toddlers strolling around the concourse, he wasn't the only one. Between my love of people watching and Owen, I don't tend to watch much of the games.
But, I do know K-State won, and I think they played well.
:)
0 nap + lots of walking + lots of cheering = 1 tired boy
Our little wildcat was knocked out before we hit the highway.
Such a fun day.
Go K-State!


No comments:
Post a Comment